History of The Presbyterian College
The year 2015 is the 150th anniversary of the granting of the charter of The Presbyterian College. The College opened its doors to students in 1867, and 2017 will be the 150th anniversary of that occasion, coincidentally it is also the 150th birthday of Canada. The College has served the Presbyterian Church in preparing Ministers to serve congregations all over Canada. Affiliated with McGill from the very beginning it has provided superior education in both theology and academic study.
This Project has been made possible [in part] by the Government of Canada through the Young Canada Works and Heritage Organizations Program. « Ce projet a été rendu possible [en partie] grâce au gouvernement du Canada par de Jeunesse Canada au travail et le Programme des organismes patrimoniaux». This exhibit was created by the Archives summer intern, Mr. Christopher Benitez.